There are many reasons why we are not planning for a second kid, at the same time we are having some reasons to plan for a second kid too.
I have been raising my son alone with some help from my husband, of course, I understand how difficult is it to raise a toddler and what all a parent goes through but believe me the joy of raising a happy and healthy kid is unmatched with anything else in this world.
Some points why I will intend for a second kid?
- My son will have a company during his growing age. Yes, I understand the importance of siblings. I being raised up with siblings know how important this relationship is. They taught all I need to know to survive in this world. Wherever I feel or I need I have another set of people whom I can call and depend upon. This is a different kind of love. I don’t want my son to miss this aspect of life and relationship.
- I understand the importance of sharing, love, and respect. These all I learned while growing with my siblings and not in the school. Of course, we get to learn them in school too but the way we learn them with our siblings is totally different and for the lifetime.
- Your kid will have an extended family after parents are no longer in the world. Yes, it’s not only about us it’s about them too. My son will have an extended family when I am not around.
- Life is very unpredictable and so we should always plan in advance. Having a single child is full of risk in either way. If something goes wrong with the kid then parents have no support and vice versa is true too.
- Of course, finance is one of the reasons we are not planning for a second one but nowadays the government is helping and providing basic support which is important during raising the kid.
So, think before you make your mind for not having the second kid and before its too late to plan one!